Monday, August 2, 2010

Preparing

Correction to my last post, I was writing on Sunday, about Saturday, so I don't know if I have a problem with isolation on weekends, but it's not about Sundays.






I did go to the fair on Sunday, but had trouble taking photos, this is the best I got. The rodeo was in a sectioned off part of the arena, and I only had my long lens and could not get close or get a long shot, fortunately the waiting horses did not care, and one performed for me. I liked the grey horse in the white/grey stall. The cowboys playing in the dirt could be a painting, but otherwise it was not crowded enough for me to take pictures of other people's kids without being obvious. Who is that creepy woman and why is she taking pictures of our kids?! And it was really hot!

Speaking of hot, it will be 95 in Boise tomorrow, cooling off to 65 at night. But it is a dry heat!



These are the female Jays, not nice birds, but good looking.

Spent yesterday and today getting ready to rent a house in Boise. I did a list of references, found the bank and previous landlord information, scanned the credit report, and put these and my resume, painting fliers, and any other relevant information I could think of on the portable disc. I'm also going to put everything on the netbook. I waited too long to reserve the rental car and now have to pay twice as much. I had a problem with the expense when I reserved the flight and the hotel, so I did not reserve the car then, now I'm paying the price.

I mapped out all the properties I want to see on Google Maps and made printouts with directions, since I will not have GPS on my expensive economy rental car. Sent an email to the property management company that has my 2 favorite properties and received a vague reply. At least he did not say, are you out of your mind, no job!? See ya!

Thinking of the mantra Darci sent me, "The Best is Yet to Come."

I have a feeling everything is just ging to work out,
the best is yet to come,
do the footwork and stay out of the results...

Now I am going to help Dad fix the type on his golf tournament flier and print business cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment