Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Time for a Trip

I sent off my test and spent most of the rest of the day drifting. I suppose that has something to do with finishing something I was focused on for a few days and then letting it go. It is time to move on to something else, but what? I have plenty of choices, but yesterday I could not pick one. I did some chores, went out and got some things for a trip to Craters of the Moon, mowed the lawn. I started to balance the checkbook and got freaked out about how much it cost me to get here, including how much money I spent on my car, and could not finish.

So, with that it sounds like a good day to get out. According to Google Maps, Craters of the Moon is 45 minutes past Carey, Idaho, which is 2 hours and 40 minutes from here. It has been long enough since I have been in the car for several hours, that I can face doing it again. I barely used one tank of gas since I've been here.

More with pictures tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment