Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It is Finally Spring!

Anybody remember that World War I started with an assassination? Am I the only one that wonders why the Obama Administration cannot do anything without a piece that does not make any sense?

It is finally Spring! Everyone says our April was more like February. This is the second year in a row of an unusually long winter. Sunday afternoon was warm and sunny enough for me to sit and read in my backyard in a tank top and get some sun. At our house in Simi, Cruiser used to like to lay in the dirt under a tree on our backyard hill. Here he is trying to recreate the experience with the blueberry bush,



My neighbor Kurt has been home for about three days out of the last two months. He must be truck driving again and taking his dog Tia with him. I decided there is a direct correlation between the absence of Tia and the increased presence of my neighbor's cats.

I have another interview with the state this Thursday. What a relief. This is for the same job as the last one, but with Medicaid. At this point I really don't care what the job is as long as they pay me.

Yesterday it was warm, and by warm I mean around 60 degrees, but with low clouds all day that gave me a headache. A storm blew through late yesterday and it was cooler today, but tomorrow we are into the 70's and get to stay there for a while.

I finished my application to do a mural on a traffic box in downtown Boise and dropped that off this morning. I've been playing some Facebook games and looking at the art. Just in case I can get some work doing computer art again, I am in the process of adding some of my old games work onto my website. When I can get myself to stop playing games, that is. I just can't beat Forty Thieves Solitaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment