Monday, November 22, 2010

More Snow

It finished snowing last night, but stayed pretty gray all day. This is first thing this morning and it was too dark, so sorry for the blur,





Later, Spit stayed under the table, where it was at least dry,



I went to the Mall to buy a hat and to the grocery to buy apples for the Thanksgiving pie and to practice driving. The roads were pretty clear and dry and everyone drove carefully. It is supposed to snow and be super cold tomorrow and I am supposed to meet someone for coffee, but I really do not want to drive when it is snowing.

I finished the latest painting and will start another one tomorrow. I also finished another application for an Idaho state job, but I am discouraged with them. My score for an HR job was 95, but that job is now filled and I did not even get a call for an interview. The job that the manager I interviewed with told me about shows I did not meet the minimum requirements. I guess they did not buy my creative interpretation of my grants experience. I applied for another one over the weekend that should get me a 100 and I am going to call about that one once the application date closes and make sure there is nothing wrong. I now have 3 jobs with the state of Idaho that are pending a score.

No comments:

Post a Comment