Monday, March 21, 2011

Matthew 19:26

Saturday morning it looked like a storm was coming, but it held out long enough for me to go to the Capitol building with Mary Kay. While we were eating lunch, it started to snow. I got home and the sun came out and I thought about going for a walk, but one side of the horizon looked ominous and soon after it started to rain with thunder and big wind. The blazing full moon shining through my bedroom window woke me up on Saturday night long enough to take a look. The sky was misty, which I think made the moon look even bigger. The big wind lasted all through Sunday. It's not the suck-all-the-moisture-out-of-you wind like in Las Vegas and Simi Valley, it's a blustery, stormy wind. Today it is pouring down rain.

The very best company on the list from the goldmine I met at the resume workshop posted a job. It must have just been posted last Friday, because I'm checking it pretty often. I felt a bit encouraged. I wrote the answers for a State job first, I figure that is mostly a waste of time and I would be less motivated to get that done, and then wrote my cover letter and revised my resume for the promising job. This took a good amount of time on Sunday. The Capitol show was over, so I picked up my painting from the Capitol building on Sunday, which felt a bit sad.

This morning I noticed that my neighbor's tree was full of buds ready to sprout and by this afternoon they were really sprouting. I could see green leaves! Oh, Spring, please be here.

It appears that I can do my unemployment benefits hearing via phone. That is scheduled for next Tuesday morning. I have a few things to write out beforehand, but otherwise I am just not going to spend too much time on this.

Funny, I'm not thinking that God or The Universe is doing a very good job of working in my life and today I received a prayer rug in the mail from Saint Matthew's Churches. It says something good is going to happen for me! If I send in my prayer request with the prayer rug, I will receive a blessed Deuteronomy 8:18 Prosperity Cross! Matthew was a tax collector and in Jesus' time, tax collectors (publicans) were a standard type of sinful and despised outcast, so Saint Matthew is the patron of Tax collectors and Accountants. I have been asking for abundance, so this is a bit weird.

Matthew 19:26
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Deuteronomy 8:18
But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today.

I'm sending in my prayer, not taking any chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment