Friday, June 25, 2010

Packing

The kitchen is half packed, which is a major feat. Dish pack boxes and unprinted newsprint make this job so much easier. After this was accomplished, I went to make macaroni and cheese to eat all weekend, and realized I packed the recipe. It came out more like macaroni loaf. I also skipped the onion, in deference to my cube partner, Jocelyn, since I was supposed to make this earlier in the week for work lunch, but now I miss that onion.

A three quarters packed apartment is making Cruiser tense, so he will not leave me alone at the computer and has somehow deleted my entire Yahoo in-box. Its not even in the Trash folder. He is really not going to like the drive to Idaho. Spit seems to be taking the whole thing very well. Cruiser and Spit are my cats, someday they want to star in their own video game, but for now they just want to be able to go outside and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment